Monday, August 23, 2010

Pre-Renders, Sketches and Pilgrims.

Hey Folks!

Monday update coming straight for your face. Starting things off with a Venkman Demo Reel sketch. I tried to stay away from the Dapper Dan style ( Though I love him MUCH ) and go for a caricature movie type feel with some pixar ear tossed in.

Venkmannnnnnn!!!!
Also I started doing some layout of the basic room I want the Ghostbusters to have their Proton Pack powered speech in. The room will be a stylized version of the ballroom where they meet up with Slimer so going for some decent background detail.

Edit - Made Room Bigger with more tables for FLAVA.
I also put together a quick sketch up of what shots to have in Flash and have exported it to give you a guys a quick taste of the camera angles and what Ghostbusters you'll see on screen during the speeches. I'll be altering this into a final state with more refined sketches for a side by side comparison when it's complete. I'll upload that on wednesday since it seems to be messing up right now.

In my Wednesday update I'd hope to have a production sketch of the Proton Pack and thrower that I'll be assigning to the Ghostbusters and hopefully an Egon chart. 




-- MOVIE REVIEW UNLOCKED ! --
VS THE REVIEW.

I'm a big fan of the Scott Pilgrim books, there's something stupidly simple about the plot that I just adore and the comedic styling is just the type of sauce I love on my action. Some things were different for sure, but the fights and base story still stick it an an awesome story for me.

I'd give it a rating but I feel the movie is beyond a rating system ,it's simply a movie that everyone has their own opinion about. Go watch it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment