Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello True Believers!


Another excitingly small update from my side of the planet.

First we have the Simplified Proton Pack concept for my demo reel. I took the liberty of adjusting it so that it would take a simpler form on the simpler ghostbusters. The section that is empty on the bottom left is where the tube goes to connect to the pack to the particle thrower.


Proton Pack, it's simple, it's protonic!


So now that I have that planned I can definitely try and push forward with the 3d modelling of the main bodies of the characters and get started on the concept of Egon and Ray. Ray will be a bit chubby of course and Egon skinny and nerdy. I have yet to determine how far I want to exaggerate his glasses but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along. First the outfits : D.


As promised the upload finally worked and here is the basic animatic for my demo reel. It's not much but they're just base scene layouts and angles.





I'm going to be trying for a definite pixar style with some definite focus on making the final product definitely something spectacular to behold with my main focus being on becoming a 'Generalist' or otherwise an animator/rigger for a game company. I'll figure that out as I go .

IN OTHER NEWS : 


FANEXPO IS COMING UP WOOOOO!


Going to get my picture with Stan Lee and hopefully Adam West/Burt Ward as well and have a good time and work my way into poorness lol. Otherwise there's not too much for me to buy so I'm just going to have a good time going through artist alley and checking out all the names and free stuff I can grab haha. SUNDAY IS THE BEST FOR DEALS!


Later Days Everybody!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment